Thursday, April 14, 2016

Silky Stockings in Fragrant Fleurs || Spring with Secrets in Lace


Spring days have me dizzy with daydreams, lost in it's sounds and sweet fragrances.  Today we're lounging in fields of periwinkle wildflowers, in stockings as soft as the petals beneath me.  As you learned, Secrets in Lace Fully Fashioned Stockings are manufactured on the exact same machines used in the 1940's & 1950's, with 100% authentic nylon knit flat and sewn together to create the true  vintage backseam and welt.  Believe me, you can feel their luxury... enough to roll around in blooms on a warm spring day!  I chose the Glamour European Heel for it's classic charm to pair with soft peach gingham and 50's French-style bows & marabou.  Stay tuned for more vintage glamour with Secrets in Lace...

All Lingerie by Secrets in Lace:
Glamour Euro Heel Stockings
Pink Retro Garter Belt

Be sure to follow Secrets in Lace on Instagram to stay updated!












Avec Amour,
Rachel x♥x

3 comments:

  1. Such an amazing dress, I love the pink!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos, love this dress on you too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos! The stockings look so luxurious. Love the pink shoes too xx

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel