Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Victory Rose || Vivien of Holloway 1950's Halterneck



A 1950's Dream!  This how I would describe the Victory Rose Peach halterneck frock by Vivien of Holloway.  Elegant starlets of the golden age immediately came to mind when slipping into this swing style frock.  A nipped waist, full skirt, and the most beautiful antique rose pattern complete the design.  Constructed with the softest cotton and Vivien's signature boned bodice, it truly feels like a dress of luxury. While pencils are my go-to, Vivien has me utterly swooning over the undeniable femininity of an authentically created circle dress.  I just may wear this one every day of spring and summer! :)

I coordinated my styling to reflect the graceful and timeless nature of Victory Rose.  A matching tangerine neck scarf, embroidered wicker bag, sparkling chandelier earrings, and fresh blooms from the flower shop served as my simplistic accompaniments.

Peruse the endless Halterneck Circle Dress patterns and colors to choose from and follow Vivien of Holloway on Instagram!

Outfit Details:

Vivien of Holloway Victory Rose Peach Halterneck Dress
Petticoat - Similar at Vivien of Holloway
Secrets in Lace Elegance French Heel Stockings
Vintage handbag, scarf & shoes
Gloves - Found here
Earrings - Happiness Boutique










3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Perfect spring outfit - I love your amazing dress!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning dress, I really love the orange floral print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's really awesome with that scarve! I can feel spring coming in full force right now.

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel