Monday, May 16, 2016

Blossom Boudoir || Timeless Trends Corsets



Welcome to a blossom-drenched boudoir, as today we take glamorous loungewear to a world of spring... with rows and rows of milky white cherry trees.  Textures and details were inspired by the 1930's and early 1940's, with diamente crystals, gathered ruching, deco moons, marabou feathers and delicate ivory lace.

Stealing the show, is undoubtedly one of the most feminine, dainty, and utterly stunning ready to wear corsets I have seen.  The Victorian Cream Extreme Corset from Timeless Trends Corsets is peachy pink, almost mauve-tinted, and is decorated with a delicate overlay and ivory lace trimming.  It is shockingly comfortable for the extreme hourglass shape, which is especially not surprising when discovering that Lucy's Corsetry collaborated on this design!  This beauty is constructed with 20 flexible spiral steel stays for added comfort and better form, and this quality is truly apparent.

For my dedicated corset lovers, my natural waist is 26 inches and this corset is a 20.  My hips are 36 inches, and the hourglass design fits perfectly over my hips - no digging or discomfort whatsoever, even with my very cinched waist.  I've only just barely broken it in, and I have not been waist training regularly for the past few months.  However, I'm planning to begin again soon, and the Extreme Hourglass collection seems to be seriously perfect for waist training.  I have more corset posts in the works, including more Timeless Trends coming up soon!  I'm excited to give another update as this piece molds even further to my body throughout the coming weeks.  For now, enjoy her beauty...

Follow Timeless Trends on Instagram & Facebook
{Faux Fur StoleCeci Punch EarringsShoes - Similar}









2 comments:

  1. this corset is so pretty great post!


    xoxo

    -Sophia

    www.thatpinup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
    Love from Royal Lady

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel