Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Mauve || Miss Ladybug Poodle Cardi



It's a 50's kind of spring day. . . filled with colorful homes, picket fences, cat eyes, sun gloves, and one sassy poodle cardi!  Miss Ladybug designs are fun, feminine, sometimes cheeky, and brilliantly intricate vintage-inspired pieces.  In a shade of dusty mauve pink, adorable artwork decorates today's softest knit cardigan.  She paired perfectly for a walk around the historic district neighborhoods, where pastel craftsmens and aromatic blooms are abundant.  If you follow me on Instagram, you know how much I love my pretty antique homes!  Chicago's history is full of glamour and refinement. 

Completing the 50's sweater girl aesthetic, is a saucy glam wallet/scarf duo.  These pieces are a special limited edition collaboration with Trophy Queen handbags, and feature a sultry femme fatale cigar hand print.  Pairing them all together made me feel like a classic bombshell!  I'm swooning over everything in the ML shop.

Follow Miss Ladybug
Website is currently down for maintenance, but you can email missladybug.ca@gmail.com to directly order any of today's beauties.  Nana will take good care of you! ;)













5 comments:

  1. i love this outfit!

    xoxo

    sophia,

    from
    www.thatpinup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is so cute, love your matching gloves as well! xo
    http://missmillacherry.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Love your style :-)

    http://bookwormscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, does your husband/you alter your dresses to fit perfectly over your corsets? If possible maybe you can do a blog post about it.. I know I would appreciate it and I am sure others will too! It would be very interesting as well as helpful, especially I havent seen any other bloggers that give examples of how to do it and just the whole process.

    Thank you so much and I really hope you read this since I messaged you on IG and you never answered but I totally understand since youre so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, does your husband or you alter your dresses to fit your corseted waist? If possible it would be really nice to see a blog post about it. I feel others will appreciate it, as well as me of course. Especially since I havent seen any other bloggers that have shown some of these steps/secrets as to wear them under your clothes.

    Thank you! I messaged you on IG but yo never answered but I totally understand that youre busy! Have a wonderful day! I really hope that you read this! you're beautiful and a role model in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel