Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Glamour Girl || Mair Fragrance and the Harlow Gown



"Glamour that lingers..."  This was my description of MAIR fragrance during my introductory post earlier this year.  Remember When is a timeless scent, and MAIR is a brand that aligns so beautifully with my passion for glamour.  In keeping with the French tradition, every aspect of the making of MAIR was done by hand, and you know I cherish this kind of artistry.  So today I couldn't be more honored to welcome MAIR Fragrance as my newest sponsor!  Expect many exciting things to come!

I would describe a MAIR girl as a glamour girl, a lover of classics, fancy, feminine, and with a sultry mystique.  Remember When combines this elegance and sensuality with notes of Italian bergamot, jasmine and warm amber.  It is bright and delicate, yet full of depth, striking a nostalgic chord with it's appropriate title.  While MAIR has the opulence fit for a Parisian ball, it is chic and demure as an everyday indulgence, especially for glamour girls like me.

I couldn't think of a more appropriate gown to match such luxury than Harlow by The Pretty Dress Company. She has an exquisite fishtail silhouette, and is "complete with a silver antique shoulder brooch made of diamente and pearls and an Art Deco chiffon shoulder drape."  This dress will be a staple throughout fall & the holidays this winter...

Remember When by MAIR Fragrance
$74.99 for 100 ml, only available at MAIRFragrance.com
@MAIRFragrance on Instagram 
MAIR Fragrance on Facebook 

Harlow Gown by The Pretty Dress Company



















2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! You look gorgeous and that gown is jaw-dropping. The sent sounds like it would just make a girl feel and smell very pretty and glamorous.

    Love,
    Nytashia

    www.beyondennisent.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful photos, I love how they capture the 'spritz'! x

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel