Monday, July 18, 2016

Retro Kitchen Remodel || Chi Renovation and Design



It is a mid-century Monday today as 50's dreams come true, with a very special kitchen remodel by Chi Renovation and Design!  As featured on Houzz, a stylish couple purchased an early 20th century home in Chicago's Humboldt Park neighborhood, and wanted to convert the unappealing kitchen into a retro vision.  With a diner aesthetic focus, the space was transformed using minty cabinets, bar stools at the peninsula, black and white octagonal tile flooring and ceramic subway tile backsplash.  

Not only was I dizzy with daydreams of Doris, Lucille, and Betty Brosmer, but the quality and craftsmanship of every detail in this remodel was truly impeccable.  If I'm ever in need of a remodel in the future, I know who I will be calling!  Find all of their information below:



















via Houzz




6 comments:

  1. stunning!


    xoxo

    sophia
    www.thatpinup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look amazing in that red dress (and everything else that you wear). The renovated kitchen also turned out very lovely. I love the mint green color with splashes of red here and there. It's also a dream of mine to have a beautiful vintage inspired home while I play the glamorous housewife role (haha). Keep up the good work! :)

    Love,

    Nytashia
    www.beyondennisent.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that dress, those photos and yourself are absolutely stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun photoset, and so, so glamorous. I really like this dress on you - and you always look great in red - and adore the heel of your stockings! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! the shooting of my dreams! *O*

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel