Friday, July 8, 2016

Wanderlust || Travels with Marilyn Eyewear



Happy Friday!  Today I'm taking you back to my nostalgic railway trip, and sharing an accessory that never left my side... my Marilyns!  I have collected nearly all of the Marilyn Monroe Eyewear styles, as the quality and glamour of each pair is incomparable.  For a fun summer trip, I was excited to try out 2 new styles: Iris in Rose Crystal & Annabel in Aqua Crystal.  

Iris stuns with over-the-top glamour, and is scattered with Swarovski metallic rose gold crystals.  She is shaded with a hint of pink rouge, so as to always view the world in rose-colored lenses!  While cat eyes are my go-to, a round frame can imbue nostalgia reminiscent of the 1930's styles.  Annabel hints at cat eye, but is versatile to fit any glamour gal's style.  In a beautiful shade of aqua blue, she is also decorated with sparkling rose gold Swarovski crystals.

Enjoy this little collage from Chicago to the San Juan Islands, and back, in Marilyn Eyewear...

Annabel Aqua Crystal Sunglasses
Follow Marilyn Eyewear on Instagram
{Unique Vintage Pastel Pink Gingham Top }

















1 comment:

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel