Thursday, August 25, 2016

Classic Daywear || Soft Peach & Polka Dots



Early hints of Fall have given us glimpses of cool air and moody skies here in Chicago, so I've been more than excited to pull out some transitional pieces.  Feminine fall is today's theme, with classic daywear for walking around my classic city!  Lately I wear polka dots sparingly, but the navy Priscilla Navy dotted frock by The Pretty Dress Company is elegance personified.  I fell completely in love with everything from her chic silhouette to the demure navy and white color combination.  I added soft peachy pink accents, like a pearl-strewn knit cardigan that I am in love with!  

Classics, femininity, and dusty pinks ... this called for a stop at by the beautiful British car at Langham Hotel, in the heart of old Chicago!  I hope you don't mind my over-sharing, because I can't get enough of it! :)

Avec Amour, 
♥ Rachel ♥












2 comments:

  1. I love the details on the cardigan.

    I don't know how you manage to be so classy all the time. Inspiring <3

    -Deva

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel