Monday, August 29, 2016

Fairytale Fragrance || Evening with MAIR


The perfect scent can set the mood for an entire evening of glamour... it can create the memorable component that allows one night to live on and on.  The nostalgia of a special fragrance is like a cloud of dreams, taking one back to a place in time again and again.  As promised, today is another glimpse into the world of parfum with my go-to, MAIR Fragrance.  With the season of holidays on the way, my concept encompasses an evening out in the city, with all the glitz and glamour of a classic city like Chicago.

With a fairytale-like gown of vivid emerald, I couldn't imagine a better pairing for a romantic scent like Remember When.  Handcrafted in Grasse, France with only raw materials, MAIR's fine delicacy imbues luxury and grandeur. The selection of notes was chosen specifically with a woman's sensuality in mind, but paired with the utmost elegance.  It makes me feel a bit like royalty, each time I wear it!

Next month I'll be sharing MAIR in a more intimate setting, as it is the month we'll be celebrating our wedding anniversary!


Remember When by MAIR Fragrance
$74.99 for 100 ml, only available at MAIRFragrance.com
@MAIRFragrance on Instagram 
MAIR Fragrance on Facebook 

{Ela Siromascenko Gown // Besame Cosmetics}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel