Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Pastels & Sweets || Secrets in Lace Pink Stockings



It's a pastel world today, accompanied by mouthwatering treats, 40's victory rolls, and my favorite summer accessory - pink seamed stockings!  Sweet Mandy B's is a neighborhood bakery with a nostalgic diner feel, and their treats are as feminine and fun as their colorful decor.  The entire Secrets in Lace pastel stocking range provide equally sweet legwear options as you've seen here before, and I'm taking full advantage of wearing them often before summer is over...

Follow on Instagram!











2 comments:

  1. You look so lovely. I received the same BAIT shoes in the mail 2 days ago. I can't wait until I can wear them.

    Stacy Pitcher

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel