Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pink Bullet || 50's Greaser Girl



The 50's Bad Gal...  I think all pinups love to unleash their inner greaser girl now and then!  My "pink lady" look could not have been accomplished without one of the iconic bullet bras from my favorite source, Secrets in Lace.  Pink & Black satin made for the perfect sassy/sweet combination.  I added my own cropped leather motorcycle jacket for the ultimate babely adornment.

Xoxo,
Rachel ♥

All lingerie by Secrets in Lace
Secrets in Lace Pink & Black Satin Bullet Bra
Follow on Instagram!

{Pants // Leather Jacket - Similar // Marilyn Eyewear Sunglasses}








2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm loving these photos so much, such a classic "bad girl" look! Those black pants look just amazing on you! Love the bullet bra too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! I'm a new reader, and I love this. Do you have a corset under the disco pants? It's such a great combination!

    www.tornado-ally.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel