Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Noir et Rouge || The Pretty Dress LBD



Well we are well into September!  It's one of my favorite months, and the beginning of my favorite season.  It may be quite early to think of Halloween, but a classic girl can never have too many sleek black dresses.  From Marilyn, to Dovima, to Audrey, the black pencil dress is a proven 50's staple.  What I especially love about timeless Dakota by The Pretty Dress Co, is her square neckline and long sleeves.  As simple as an LBD is, it's not always easy to find that perfect balance between sexy and chic, yet here it is!  I wore this outfit for a little breakfast date downtown, and styled with cat-eye sunnies and dashes of cherry red...

The Pretty Dress Company Dakota Dress
Unique Vintage Cat Eye Sunglasses
Secrets in Lace Stockings
{ Shoes - similar here & here // Handbag - similar here }












3 comments:

  1. You always look so perfectly presented. Do you have your clothes tailored to fit? I have a small waist too and find mine never fit so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, the seamed stockings make it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of you best looks!

    stunning!

    xoxo

    sophia

    www.thatpinup.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel