Monday, September 26, 2016

Red Autumn || SIL Stocking & Garter



It's officially Fall!  Let's start this joyful season with some red tartan and glamorous underpinnings.  To match my crimson autumn frock, I chose a red silky Secrets in Lace garter with six classic metal grips.  Another classic choice, is my go-to for black accents, the Glamour Euro Heel with the very nostalgic full fashion seam that we all love. 

Now, some twirls in the street to start this Monday off correctly :)

Sponsored by Secrets in Lace
Glamour European Heel Stockings
Retro Garter Belt
Follow on Instagram

{Dress by The Pretty Dress Co // Similar Shoes}





5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, I love how you've accessorized that dress with the belt and gloves. Your shoes are also gorgeous together with the seamed stockings. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect gown !

    xxx
    http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this dress is totally amazing on you...you look stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel