Thursday, October 13, 2016

Creamy Canvas || Unique Vintage Autumn Beige Dress



The leaves are falling and temperatures are perfectly cool... it has been the loveliest Autumn in Chicago.  For a 1940's/1950's look around the charming homes in the historic district, I paired beige & brown with pops of brilliant green.  The Irenne Dress from Unique Vintage will be a mainstay for my wardrobe throughout Fall.  A great neutral dress is such a perfect canvas for an endless array of styling possibilities.  Imagine her with reds, with burgundy, with orange, with navy, with black... just about any combination will do!

I paired this perfect Fall dress with cashmere lined apple green gloves from newly launched Beau Gant, and faux-alligator 40's slingback heels from Royal Vintage!  See below for links...

Sponsored by Unique Vintage
Unique Vintage beige dress

Beau Gant leather gloves
Lady Jane Vintage true vintage pillbox hat
Royal Vintage slingback shoes
{green crystal brooch found here}
{Faux fur stole originally from Unique Vintage & similar here}













4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous in this vintage vibe,really stunning outfit.I just love its color and style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classy look, I love the green and brown accessories with the neutral dress, really lifts the whole look. Such fabulous shoes too!!

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel