Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Glamorous Lines || Satin Strapless by Secrets in Lace



"Glamorous lines," just as the vintage maidenform ad states.... talk about vintage-inspired!  Secrets in Lace recreated the perfect strapless bra, giving the most beautiful & smooth silhouette.  Made of satin and sheer fabrics, light boning shapes the cups while a soft elastic band replace underwire, allowing for endless hours of comfort!  I previously introduced this piece in black, but just had to have the white as well.  I love the authentic feel, just like the maidenform original.

Also introducing today my newest obsession: the Ava Outline Heel stocking.  This little fully fashioned outline is daring yet demure, classic yet unique.  I find little interesting deviations to be actually overtly vintage-inspired, as original novelty ideas were very much celebrated.  Distinct details were a concept of glamour, and one of the many reasons I adore vintage fashion.  Ava has a beautiful SIL signature welt, which you are bound to see soon - I may never take them off!

Joining me, is my own trusty sidekick Winston!  He may not act as posh as his British heritage would suggest, but a true hound he is... and beagle owners will sympathize as he nearly carries me away tracking a scent! :o

Sponsored by Secrets in Lace
Ava Outline Heel Stockings

{Atelier Jensen cape // Lady Jane Vintage hat // Beau Gant gloves // similar shoes // Mac Cosmetics Liptensity Lipstick in 'Fireworks'}











5 comments:

  1. Awesome idea of recreating such a photography

    xxx

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautifully elegant look. I adore the heel of your stockings, and they look so wonderful with your shoes (I suppose technically they should be called mules, but how can a shoe of such elegance be described as such!) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you decide what size of longline bra you will wear? I have been looking at this same one from Secrets in Lace, but being a 32G they do not have my size. I thought of trying the 34E but am not sure. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!

    xoxo

    sophia,
    www.thatpinup.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel