Monday, October 10, 2016

Glimmering Gold || Baroque Fatale in Art Deco History



 You've seen my yellow aesthetic in 'Southern Belle', and today it's gold on gold on gold... and this just might be my favorite piece in the new Pretty Dress Co collection.

A visually stunning gold brocade glimmers over this new edition of the iconic Fatale Dress.  A matching 1920's landmark London Guarantee Building {now London House}, with coffered ceilings, hand-painted murals, and lavish Art Deco elevators, seemed a match made in heaven for the Fatale Baroque beauty.  I also kept all my accessories in matching ivories, glistening beads, and sparkling metallic to complement the dazzle of this shimmery frock, and the result is a bright golden world.

This striking piece will surely be my go-to for holiday soirees this season, and actually - a permanent go-to!


Rachel

Sponsored by The Pretty Dress Company
Fatale Gold Baroque Embroidered Pencil Dress
{Unique Vintage shoes & capelet // Pollypop bag}














4 comments:

  1. Wow such stunning photos, this dress is absolutely beautiful! I would love to own a dress by this company...I have my eye currently on a couple! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is just gorgeous and the clutch is so cute!

    http://www.lifewiththeroofdown.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really look gorgeous in this outfit,i just loved the way you styled

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel