Monday, October 24, 2016

Introducing Beau Gant Gloves || Bordeaux with Pink Bow



Introducing, my luxe new sponsor Beau Gant Leather Gloves!   Recently launched, Beau Gant's gloves are designed in Paris and handmade in Naples, Italy.  Italian artisans make each glove by hand, using the finest luxury materials.  {See the video on how they are made here}  As a classic style lover, and as an artisan lover, Beau Gant was an instant match made in heaven for me.

What is extra exciting about these luxury gloves, is the endless array of selections.  To have a glove for every occasion, every outfit, and in every color?  A dream, especially for a vintage enthusiast like me.  These gloves make authentic styling that much easier, by providing the kinds of options that ladies used to have, and with the same quality!  You can choose your color, style, size and even lining type.  Questions about cleaning and care for your gloves?  Beau Gant even offers a guide.

Previously previewing Beau Gant in vibrant apple green, today I'm sharing my favorite piece in of the collection... a Fall limited edition style in Bordeaux with Pink Bow.  I'm loving them so much in fact that I styled 2 different ways.  Burgundy is such a gorgeous Autumn color, and the little dash of pink in the darling bow is the cherry on top!  A favorite mix of shades this time of year, I was sure to style an entire outfit around these colors.  A blush coat by Lady Jane Vintage for outfit 1, and my own bespoke olive green suit c/o of my husband's talent, with burgundy and brown accents, for the 2nd look.  Stay tuned for many more colorful Beau Gant gloves, featured here soon...

Sponsored by Beau Gant
Beau Gant Limited Edition Glove in Burgundy
In celebration of the launch, use code: chicagochic2016 for 20% off anything in the site!  Offer expires 12/31/2016.
Follow on Instagram

{Look 1} Atelier Jensen suit // Lady Jane Vintage hat & bag // Royal Vintage shoes // Unique Vintage faux fur - old, but similar here {Look 2} {Lady Jane Vintage faux fur mauve coat, leaf brooch & handbag // MAC Liptensity Lipstick lipstick in claretcast & mulling spices // Royal Vintage 1940's marilyn pumps // Marilyn Eyewear sunglasses}













1 comment:

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel