Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Orange October || Autumn Separates



October is for orange... leaves & pumpkins, and lipstick & gloves!  Today's outfit is another Fall favorite combination, navy & vivid tangerine.  Cashmere lined Beau Gant gloves were a perfect match for my Mac Liptensity lipstick in "Habanero."

These cozy days are my absolute favorite ... taking in the scent & colors of Autumn, and luxuriating my skin in soft knit and wool ensembles.  So happily watching all the moments of the season, as the streets change dramatically right before our eyes.

Beau Gant orange leather gloves
Atelier Jensen bespoke trousers
Vintage scarf, sweater & shoes
Mac Cosmetics Liptensity lipstick in habanero
Clare V. x Vogue VogueVip clutch








No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel