Wednesday, November 16, 2016

50's at Flatiron || Coco & Duckie Sparkle in Manhattan



On a very short trip to NYC, we enjoyed a night out at historic Parisian-inspired NoMad Hotel in the Flatiron district.  Impeccable glamour!  In this area of course, is one of the most iconic structures in the world, the 1902-built national landmark Flatiron Building (originally the Fuller Building).  My 40's/50's-inspired navy blue ensemble provided a striking balance against this dramatic skyscraper of yesteryear.

Blue is a constant favorite of mine, and is a beautiful festive shade when paired with red & a little sparkle!  Just in time for the holidays, Coco and Duckie has released a new collection of dazzling jewels, including the milky White Opal Audra Bracelet.  This piece is a true timeless gem, and hand-set with large Swarovski crystals.  Just as the description states,  I could just as easily envision Marilyn donning this beauty as I could Audrey!   And, I'm quite certain both would appreciate the 'made in USA' standard which provides the quality that was so prevalent in their day. 

I paired Audra with dainty crystal posts which are unfortunately sold out, but another pretty pairing can easily be made with Hadley Opals, which I am swooning over!  

Sponsored by Coco and Duckie
Currently offering 10% off the entire Sparkle Collection! Use code: SPARKLE16

{The Pretty Dress Company Dress // Lady Jane Vintage hat & scarf wrap // vintage shoes - similar here}









1 comment:

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel