Monday, November 21, 2016

Feathers & Flare || Festive with Pretty Dress Co



A deco landmark & all the glamour of old Chicago, glimmering behind me in today's setting.  Holidays in the city are pure magic, especially nights at soirees in a new 1940's trumpet style frock, by the one and only Pretty Dress Company.  With endless designs for every season and occasion, I get especially excited for donning TPDC this time of year!  Simple & feminine, yet glimmering with glam, each dress is so fun to style in a million pretty ways.

Noir & magenta, with sprinkles of feather and gold... I styled this Fatale with golden age glamour, and everything I love for festive nights.

{Lady Jane Vintage hat // Tuesdai bag // Ceci Punch earrings // similar shoes}







Baci xx
Rachel

2 comments:

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel