Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Herringbone Trousers || Thanksgiving with Top Vintage



For this holiday week, it's a perfect time for knits and trousers, especially 40's inspired brown herringbone "Lady Luck" from Top Vintage.

I've had my eye on the Top Vintage shop for a long time, and was overjoyed to partner and share with you today.  What first drew me to the shop, was the endless selections of gorgeous vintage inspired pieces... I couldn't stop perusing all the beautiful options.  Passionate owner Angelique draws inspiration from 30's-70s, with top catalysts being bombshells & starlets like Marilyn, Brigitte, Sophia and Audrey. 

To complete today's soft & sweet look, I paired my Lady Lucks with a soft, sheer, dotted knit sweater and baby blue accents.  While this particular blouse is currently sold out from the TV shop, I added a link to some other options below!  

Sponsored by Top Vintage

{Lady Jane Vintage bag, brooch & cream scarf // similar shoes}





1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel. I absolutely LOVE these images. The style is so timeless. I love our city and I love the style it brings with the seasons! Beautiful :-)

    Jasmine V | Belgravia Group

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel