Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Holiday Leaves || Wintry with Top Vintage



It's almost December!  As if to welcome the holiday magic, leaves around town are colored with a mixture of festive red, green & gold.  Today I'm sharing more of Top Vintage Boutique, with two very wintry looks... in deep wine & leopard-accented noir.

I have such a weakness for beautiful coats, and the tempting selection at Top Vintage has me lusting over every single one.  The elegant 50's Jane Dress is shockingly comfortable, yet so flattering and glamorous.  I could easily see this piece being worn day into night!

Welcome, December!
Baci xx
Rachel

Sponsored by Top Vintage
Coat - sold out, but more options here
50's Jane Dress in Wine

{Royal Vintage boots // Lady Jane Vintage brooches // Beau Gant gloves // similar shoes // similar faux fur muff








2 comments:

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel