Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Daytime Festive || Holiday Colors with Beau Gant



Today's outfit is one for the last minute Christmas shoppers... daytime glamour while staying comfortable!  Dashing around the city never felt so cozy, as all pieces in today's look are soft and warm.  A particular favorite accessory, my winter Beau Gant gloves are lined with cashmere to keep my hands toasty & stylish all at once.

Beau Gant Bordeaux Gloves
Lady Jane Vintage hat, brooch & bag

{Voodoo Vixen dress from my collection, Lola is now re-stocked!}

1 comment:

  1. Goals, and I love your shoes!

    xoxo

    sophia.

    www.thatpinup.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel