Friday, December 16, 2016

Marshmallow World || Holidays with MAIR



"It's a marshmallow world in the winter, when the snow comes to cover the ground, It's the time for play, it's a whipped cream day, I wait for it the whole year 'round..."

As Dino's silky voice suggests, the world is as it should be, all seems right with the world.  It's the ultimate classic Christmas, with marshmallow powder dusting everything from streets to the holiday decorations on every corner.  Historic Art Institute & it's prominent 1800's lions make for a picture perfect vision, especially with holiday wreaths and snow - looks almost like a faux winter set up!

To match our wintry setting, I decorated a milky white canvas with rouge & shimmering gold.  For the ultimate glam 50's look, a pinup needs a ravishing way to shield her curls from the brisk wind.  I was overjoyed to discover a new limited range of exclusive 100% pure silk scarves by my lovely sponsor MAIR.  Regal Scarf is a special piece, made from start to finish in Como, Italy with the utmost quality just as a true vintage treasure.  She's made of the highest grade of silk and her hemlines are even hand rolled, a visible touch of uniqueness and quality.

Along the opulent garland-strewn steps, I stopped to refresh my fragrance 'Remember When,' also by MAIR of course!

Sponsored by MAIR Fragrance
MAIR Regal Scarf
Remember When by MAIR

{Beau Gant gloves // Lady Jane Vintage bag // Emerald & Palm dress // holiday brooch}







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel