Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Roses for Christmas || Fleur De L'Amour



I love filling my home with classic red roses throughout the holidays, but they are truly a good idea in any season.  This is only one reason I'm so excited to introduce you to Fleur De L'Amour.  Being the old soul that I am, their perfectly placed Victorian era boxed fleurs immediately caught my attention, but what I discovered next is truly what had me in a dizzy... these are real roses that last for an entire year!  

Each box is made to order, and a special preservation technique allows each arrangement to stay fresh and vibrant for at least one year.  Fleur De L'Amour delivers nationwide, but offer a special hand delivery service to the Chicago area.  This is such a special, unique gift to give this holiday season... and actually, any time.  

If you're a stickler for arranging your own flowers, I love that these boxes can be extra glamorous additions all over your home.  Imagine replacing one main vase often, but having the ability to leave these boxes unattended in all rooms of your house, for a year.   Red roses have my heart, but I am equally swooning over their pale pink & champagne blooms! 

Sponsored by Fleur De L'Amour
Follow on Instagram

{The Pretty Dress Company coat // Niccoco Creations hair flower // Beau Gant gloves // Royal Vintage shoes // Lady Jane Vintage brooch}

2 comments:

  1. OMG THAT COAT!! you look stunning!

    xoxo

    Sophia,

    www.thatpinup.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel