Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Tartan || The Pretty Dress at Christmastime



Let's be festive all month!  

The glamorous options at The Pretty Dress Company make for endless soiree looks, day or night.  Today's dress, Hepburn, is one that I particularly love for daytime.  A high neckline brings sophistication, while a V-shape back adds subtle sensuality.  Classic tartan print and a full 50's skirt complete this feminine frock, and I added a navy crinoline to match.  More in TPDC for the holidays to come...


{Royal Vintage shoes // Lady Jane Vintage hat & jewelry //  Faux Fur - similar}





4 comments:

  1. This dress is absolutely gorgeous and it looks amazing on you! <3 It has such a christmassy feeling.
    ~ Angela / MissAngelLane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a stunning dress on you and loving all your gorgeous accessories!
    I wish I own a dress by The Pretty Dress Company! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous as always! I think I might need to get that dress, it's so lovely. I got the Fatale dress in red tartan, but that colorway is even better and the quality of TPDC items is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look!

    xoxo

    sophia,

    www.thatpinup.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel