Monday, January 30, 2017

Feminine at the Farm || Seattle Part 3



Lavender fields, wildlife, mountain views & dairy farms... I always make a point to visit beautiful Sequim when I'm in Washington!  When envisioning a day out in the countryside, a peasant-style neckline is one of the first images that comes to my mind.  Today's look is comfortable but feminine, and inspired by the late 40's and early 50's.  Unique Vintage carries many of the sultry styles from the new Vixen by Micheline Pitt range, and today's swing dress has quite the features to be desired.  Made of stretch cotton & with a versatile neckline, this is one of those easy decision pieces... comfy yet sexy!

It was a perfect choice for walking around the farmlands, where we saw rare animals roaming around... even a white peacock!  At the dairy farm we bought fresh lavender honey & eggs, while stopping by to pet the baby calves.  I kept my styling simple for my simple surroundings, but always with a little glamour & MAC lipstick! :)

Sponsored by Unique Vintage
Vixen by Micheline Pitt Swing Dress
Unique Vintage sunglasses {sold out but similar here}
{Lady Jane Vintage bag & hat // Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Fashion Legacy}







Baci ♥
Rachel xx

1 comment:

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel