Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Marina Doll || Heart My Closet {Seattle Part 1}



A little nautical today, as I begin recapping our trip to the Seattle area for the holidays!  This day was actually Christmas Eve, and I felt chic & festive while appropriate for my setting.  This area is known for it's many ports and harbors, so a sweet little bow adorned swing dress from Heart My Closet was the perfect choice.  With a cute white collar & cuffs, this lovely frock makes me feel like a life-size doll!

Heart my Closet is a unique shop that provides designs made from true vintage styles & patterns.  Not only can you find rare vintage replicas, but they also offer a choice in OTR sizing or made to measure for each style.  Today's burgundy number was created from a 1950's pattern and made to my measurements.  It immediately reminded me of some of the glamorous daytime dresses in I Love Lucy, a show that inspires me endlessly for fashion.

Be sure to visit Heart My Closet & enjoy a special 15% off with code: CHIC15 for anything on the website:

Sponsored by Heart My Closet
15% off with code: CHIC15 until Jan 7!
Follow on Instagram

{Unique Vintage faux fur // Lady Jane Vintage brooch // Beau Gant gloves // Secrets in Lace stockings // Royal Vintage shoes}





1 comment:

  1. Fabulous dress. Looks amazing on you. Nice to see something from Heart my Closet made up too.

    There is something rather special about a red dress! I have a large length of gorgeous red dress weight wool that is itching to become something. Just not yet decided what.

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel