Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Poodles & Polka Dots || Coquette in Secrets in Lace



Valentine's Day is on the way!  Today's look is a flirty one, where sweet-meets-sultry in pink & black.  Poodles, polka dots, & a velvet beret feel Parisian posh, while a matching bullet adds a touch of oh-la-la.  I always feel extra chic in my Secrets in Lace polka dot stockings, and my pink bullet has clearly been on repeat for months now!

Sponsored by Secrets in Lace
Pink Satin Bullet Bra
Vintage Dot RHT Stocking
Follow on Instagram

{Lady Jane Vintage hat & earrings // Atelier Jensen bespoke skirt // similar shoes // similar faux fur gloves}




1 comment:

  1. Love love love!!!! That vintage style is awesome!
    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure! Please join me
    Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel