Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Fresh White || Spring Inspired with UV



Spring is on the way!  Unique Vintage is amazing for seasonal preparedness, and today's powdery white frock could be worn a hundred different ways throughout the warmer months.  I can't imagine too many color pairings more classic than navy and white and it happens to be one of my favorites, so I styled 'Delores' with some extra special vintage accessories from Lady Jane Vintage.  

A few more fun winter looks are on the way, but enjoy today's Spring inspiration!

Sponsored by Unique Vintage 

{Lady Jane Vintage bag, ruffle brooch, hat & jewelry // similar shoes}



1 comment:

  1. This outfit hands down is one of my favorites.

    xoxo

    Sophia,

    www.thatpinup.com

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel