Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Retro Smart || Marilyn Monroe Eyewear



"Men aren't attentive to girls who wear glasses."  

Just as Marilyn's character Pola was proven wrong in How to Marry a Millionaire, Marilyn Eyewear equally astonishes in the optical department as their sunwear!  Endless vibrant colors and retro shapes make their selection anything but boring, as demonstrated today with my own MM baby blues.  Glamorous Swarovski crystals sparkle from each corner, and the light blue rims are square with a sultry cat-eye flare.  Our setting is the old financial district of Chicago, perfect for chic glasses & a smart 1940's suit from Lady Jane Vintage.

You already know how much I adore my Marilyn sunglasses, and the sunny season is almost upon us!  Be sure to visit Marilyn Eyewear from both optical and sun selections.


{Lady Jane Vintage 1940's suit & crystal jewelry // Secrets in Lace Bethany Bra // similar faux fur stole // similar sweater here & here}








No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel