Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Sky Blue || Feminine Glamour with Secrets in Lace




It was a windy, unseasonably warm day, and the sky's somewhat ominous dim-lit shade of gray/blue created a beautiful mood for my ensemble.  Secrets in Lace carries the best range of pale pastel stockings, and today's Classic RHT style is one of my favorite colors, powdery blue.

My Secrets in Lace bullet bra collection is ever growing, and these beauties are real show-stoppers for the glamour girl.  The SIL bullets are classy, authentic circle stitch, and each vibrant shade screams to be worn as outerwear, so I jump at the chance!  Today I've styled two Spring-inspired ways to wear them - sweater girl look, and peeking through dainty fabric.  I added cherry accents, which are always a good idea!

Sponsored by Secrets in Lace

Follow Secrets in Lace on Instagram

{Lady Jane Vintage  1950's skirt & cherry brooch // Unique Vintage blouse // Ceci Punch cherry earrings}






3 comments:

  1. *weeps* that is a lovely bra (just checked out SiL site). So wish they had them in my size.

    The two ensembles look fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as ever fabulous looks, style grace and beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Ciao and thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate each and every comment so much. Feel free to also connect with me on Instagram and Twitter - all links are on my sidebar.

X baci
Rachel